Personal data protection on the website
The Operator, with regard to the processing of your personal data under Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection, is the company Mgr. art Annamaria Mikulikova – NATIF, with a registered office at Obrancov mieru, 507/2, 064 01, Stará Ľubovňa, Slovakia, Identification Number (IČO): 52 310 256, Number (DIČ): 1078253264, Number of the Trade Register entry: 710-16792, District Office Stará Ľubovňa, Slovakia.
2. Personal data protection
- The Operator is entitled to request certain personal data from the Users for the purposes of record keeping, maintenance of their user profiles, and the Operator’s fulfilment of the obligations agreed. The disclosure of these personal data is not obligatory. However, services need not to be provided to a personal data subject which refused to disclose the data to the Operator.
- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as their name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or by reference to one or more elements which are specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of this natural person.
- The Operator processes personal data using their own means, while also using mechanical, electronic, and organisational means of ensuring their protection (in particular, restricting access to premises containing personal data carriers, adjusting data storage access rights, and using security software including antivirus software, SSL protocol).
- At any time, the person concerned is entitled to request information from the Operator about the purpose of processing their personal data, their scope and any possible recipients, by sending an e-mail from the address which was used to finalise their Order on the website.
- In the case of selling goods and services online, our company will process your personal data, stated in the Order, for the purpose of the fulfilment of the sales contract during the period necessary for its fulfilment, handling of any customer claims in the event of defective performance, as well as in cases in which data processing is necessary under current legislation.
- The company Mgr. art Annamaria Mikulikova – NATIF will process personal data both automatically and manually, and it will pass them onto other persons, in particular: contractors ensuring the fulfilment of the sales contract, e.g. ensuring the operation of the internet shop, processing payment for goods, transportation of goods, etc. The provision of personal data is necessary for the conclusion of a contractual relationship; if the customer does not agree with the provision of personal data for this purpose, it is not possible to conclude a sales contract.
- The personal data of the persons concerned are processed solely in the following scope and during the following period:
• data provided at the point of the creation of a user account in the specified scope (name, surname, date of birth, address, identification number (IČO), e-mail address, phone number), during the period of the existence of the given person’s user account or until all of the user’s Orders have been fulfilled, or, if the person concerned does not create a user account, for a period of 5 years since the finalisation of the order of goods or services, whichever is longer.
3. Your rights
- You have the right of access to your personal data as well as the right to correct, limit, and transfer them, the right to object to the processing of personal data, the right to delete them, and other rights deriving from the provisions of Section 19 et seq. of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection.
- The person concerned has the right to acquire a confirmation of whether or not personal data related to them are being processed from the Operator. If the Operator processes such personal data, the person concerned has the right to access this data as well as the information about
- the purpose of their processing,
- the category of processed personal data,
- the identification of the recipient or the category of the recipient, to whom the personal data were or are to be provided, especially about the recipient in a third country or about an international organisation, if possible,
- the period of storing personal data; when this is not possible, information about the criteria of its specification,
- the right to request from the Operator the correction of personal data related to the person concerned, their deletion or the limitation of their processing, or about the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to commence proceedings under Section 100,
- the source of personal data, in case the data were not acquired from the person concerned,
- the existence of automated individual decision-making including profiling under Section 28(1,4); in these cases,
- the Operator shall provide to the person concerned information in particular about the used procedure, as well as the meaning and the expected consequences of such personal data processing for the person concerned.
- The consent given may be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to the address stated in the Contact section.
- The operator collects and maintains the e-mail addresses of the persons concerned obtained in connection with the registration of the persons concerned as well as with the maintenance of their user accounts. E-mail addresses obtained in this way are, regardless of their nature, considered to be the electronic contact address obtained in connection with the provision of services by the Operator. The persons concerned acknowledge that the Operator is entitled to send business announcements/newsletters regarding their own services and goods as well as satisfaction questionnaires to these e-mail addresses.
- The Operator is obliged to provide the person concerned with the opportunity to refuse further sending of business announcements/newsletters to the e-mail address entered by them during the initial registration on the website and subsequently in each individual business announcement. The refusal of further sending of announcements shall be free of charge for the person concerned.
4. IP addresses, cookies and profiling
- The Operator is entitled to monitor and retain the IP addresses of the persons concerned, solely for the purpose of keeping records of access to their websites. IP addresses are not disclosed to third parties and the Operator uses appropriate security measures for their protection.
- The Operator is entitled to use profiling and behavioural advertising, as well as Google Analytics tools and Google Ads, to which the person concerned consents.
The wording of this document is effective from 18.11.2019.