When will my order ship?
Jewelry: Because most jewelry is handmade to order, we cannot guarantee exact shipping dates. For these made to order pieces please allow for 5-20 business days (1-4 weeks) before they ship. If a piece is marked as in-stock it will ship out within 1-3 business days. An email notification with your tracking number will be sent out when your piece ships.
What if I have a deadline?
If you are purchasing a gift or need your order by a certain date please email annamaria.mikulikmail.com and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
What are my options for payment?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal. Please email annamaria.mikulikmail.com if you have any issues with your transaction. International customers are responsible for the payment of all duties or taxes imposed by the country for delivery. Failure or refusal to pay these duties could result in the abandonment of your shipment. If your shipment is abandoned it will not be eligible for a refund.
How are changes/cancellations handled?
In stock pieces and orders cancelled within 3 days are eligible for a full refund to your original payment method. If you would like to change or cancel your order please notify us within three days of your purchase and we would be happy to accommodate your request. Changes and cancellations requested more than three days after the purchase date will have a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund/credit. How do I find the status of my order? If you would like to know the status of your order please email annamaria.mikulikmail.com. Please understand we cannot provide guaranteed or exact shipping dates for made to order pieces.
What is the return policy?
Most pieces are handmade to order, please consider this when you place your order.. If you are unhappy with your purchase please notify us of your return within 7 days of your order’s receipt at annamaria.mikulik°gmail.com and we will provide you with a return shipping label. In stock pieces and orders cancelled within 3 days are eligible for a full refund to the original payment method. All made to order pieces will be subject to a 15% restocking fee or issued in store credit according to the customer’s preference. A $10 return shipping fee will be deducted from your refund. Some items are not eligible for return, such as rings in small or large sizes (anything under a 3 and over a 7), pieces with engraving, pieces in rose or white gold, and scratched or worn items. For international orders return shipping fees will be the responsibility of the customer. Please allow 3-5 business days after we have received your return for the funds refund to complete.
- payment on delivery — pay for your goods in cash upon their receipt. POD with Slovak Post is only available to customers in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. POD with GLS Parcel Service or Slovak Post Express Courier service is only available in Slovakia.
- payment by bank transfer — a cashless transaction by a bank trasfer to the seller’s account. Once the order has been accepted, the customer will be sent a confirmation e-mail including payment instructions to the e-mail address provided in the order form. The customer must specify the variable symbol (identical with the order number) in the bank transfer. The goods will be sent to the customer once the respective sum has been credited to the Seller’s account.
- Stripe payment gateway — an online payment with a credit or a debit card (VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro) through the secure OmniPay payment gateway; a quick online transfer through the Stripe payment gateway with selected banks.
personal collection of goods — payment through an invoice or in cash.
Delivery terms and conditions of individual carriers:
- SLOVAK POST:
The postage applies to down payments (payment by transfer to the bank account). The cash on delivery option may only be applied for shipments within the Slovak and Czech Republics. All postal items are posted twice a week.
- Postage and delivery period within 1-2 business days from dispatch of items by the carrier: SLOVAKIA: EUR 3.50 / WORLD: EUR 5
- Slovakia: delivery within 1-2 business days; Czech Republic: 3-5 business days; European countries: 3-5 business days; World: 5-14 business days.
- COURIER SERVICE (SLOVAK POST) Delivery of Goods within Slovakia only. Prices apply to down payments (by transfer to the bank account); cash on delivery option is only possible for the Slovak Republic. All postal items are posted twice a week.
- Postage and delivery period within 1-2 business days from dispatch of items by the carrier.
Slovakia: EUR 5.0€ delivery within 1-2 business days;
GLS COURIER SERVICE: Delivery of Goods within Europe only. Prices apply to down payments (by transfer to the bank account); cash on delivery option is only possible for the Slovak Republic. All postal items are posted twice a week.
Postage and delivery period within 1-2 business days from dispatch of items by the carrier.
- Slovakia: EUR 5 delivery within 1-2 business days;
- Czech Republic, Hungary: EUR 9.15, delivery within 1-2 business days;
- Croatia, Poland, Germany, Austria, Romania, Slovenia: EUR 12.00, delivery within 2-3 business days;
- Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, France, the Netherlands, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Great Britain: EUR 15.50, delivery within 3-4 business days;
- Esthonia, Finland, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Vatican: EUR 23.00, delivery within 4-5 business days.
- Postage and delivery period within 1-2 business days from dispatch of items by the carrier.
In addition to the postage fee set out in section 6.1/6.2/6.3, Buyer is also expected to pay the Seller the cash on delivery charge amounting to EUR 1.00 if choosing delivery under sections 6.1/6.2/6.3 of this Article.
Our silver and 23.5-carat gold plated jewellery come with a 24 months warranty (with proof of purchase). Please note that in order for the warranty to be valid you will need to return back to us your faulty item including the packaging. We guarantee to repair or to replace the faulty item that is proven to be defective due to manufacturing fault only.
Our warranty will only be valid if the jewellery is proven to be defective due to the manufacturing process. The warranty for jewellery does not apply to: loss of the items, changes in appearance due to normal wear and tear, improper use or storage of the items or damage caused by chemicals or cosmetics, lack of care or accidental mechanical scratches of the surface, stones fallen out, damaged fastening caused by careless handling, torn/broken jewels, gilding removed and damage caused by mechanical impacts. Charges may be applied for the repair of items deemed to be outside warranty.
Products with a surface finishing (gold plated) or made of multiple parts, or combined with stones, gemstones, or textile materials need to be protected from mechanical damage and from contact with water, cleaning agents, chemicals or cosmetics. The warranty doesn’t cover the damage caused by improper use, storage or cleaning of the item. Please always handle your jewellery with attentive care in accordance with the recommendations set out in the further chapters of this user manual. The user manual forms a part of the jewellery packaging.
All of our jewellery pieces are made of silver and are subsequently plated with 23.5 carat gold, rose gold or 99% rhodium. The surface is highly resistant to corrosion and adequately resilient in terms of mechanical damage. Nevertheless, it is necessary to handle your jewels with care to prevent damage of their surface.
Cleaning of the jewellery pieces made of stainless steel only or gilded (gold plated) items only (without additional gemstones or other material) – it is recommended that you clean these in mild soapy lukewarm water (no detergents and max. temperature of 30 ° C). Subsequently dry the jewellery with a fine cloth. Don’t forget to rinse your jewellery in a glass of water to remove remains of the soap. Regular gentle cleaning helps to remove any oil, dust and smaller contamination and ensures that your jewellery stays looking its finest for longer. Minor contamination can be removed by using a special jewel cleaning cloth that is included in the packaging (presentation box) of the purchased jewellery.
Be careful not to come into contact with cosmetics, chemicals, excessive moisture or excessive heat, seawater, or chlorine. Jewellery should be removed before diving into a chlorinated swimming pool or before using household cleaners. This can cause damage to your jewellery. The surface layer is more susceptible to surface damage, so the jewellery needs to be treated appropriately and damage can then be avoided.
Please avoid wearing your items of jewellery in water and take extra care when applying perfume, foundation, tanning products or lotions. All of this can cause tarnishing (change of the colour of the surface). Tarnishing may also be caused by the acidity of the wearer’s skin (and direct exposure to sweat). Tarnishing is not a manufacturing fault and therefore is not covered under the warranty.
For cleaning jewellery where silver (or gold plated item) is combined with other materials such as gemstones, pearls, precious stones, minerals or enamel please use extra care. We recommend you use the soft cloth that was included in your presentation box when you purchased the jewellery.
To ensure your jewellery stays looking fine for longer we recommend the following:
- Designer jewels are meant to be worn on special occasions, so take them off before going to sleep, taking a shower, doing any manual work (including housework) or doing sports, etc.
- Store jewellery separately so that it does not scratch other jewellery, recommended storage is for example in separate textile bags (or boxes), away from direct sunlight, moisture, dust and extremes of heat or cold.
- Wear with care; avoid wearing jewellery when in dusty surroundings. Avoid exposure to sea or chlorine water, and extreme heat (such as a sauna for example).
- Protect your jewels against chemical agents, sweat and cosmetics such as hairspray, creams, perfumes, etc.
- Do not heavy handle your jewels, handle them with adequate care so that their thin parts do not bend (take care when putting on or taking off your jewels)
At NATIF we work only with high-quality, enduring materials, from precious metals to chains. Our pieces are made for everyday wear. We also have a few tips and tricks you can use to keep your piece looking brand new.
To maintain the beauty of your jewellery please remove them when you shower, bathe or swim. Avoid spraying perfume or applying creams where they might come into direct contact with your jewellery. Store in a secure, dry place between wears. We suggest keeping your pieces in their original box.
Keep jewelry out of water and moisture to prevent staining. Limit exposure to humid environments if you wish to prevent oxidation.
The easiest way to meintain the appearance of your jewelry is with regular cleaning using a jewelry polishing cloth. Wipe down quickly after each wear to meintain appearance, or polish vigorously to remove acumulated patina. /Patina: discoloration or change in luster of metals, produced by oxidation: the darkening of metal with exposure to the bodys own PH, oxygen and other compounds./
Our jewellery is made of quality silver and gold vermeil finished to be protected from the harsh environment. Silver and gold are natural metals allowing each of our pieces to develop their own unique characteristics over time. Any oxidation or darker coloration may be removed with a polishing cloth.
Please expect the colour, texture and tone of your piece to vary slightly from the items presented in the photographs you see on your screen.
Cleaning: Set your jewelry in a dish filled with water and dish detergent. Using a soft cloth gently wipe jewelry with the combination of dish soap and water to remove patina and stains. Pat dry.
Items described as plated should be gently wiped clean. Refrain from exposing plated items to abrasives, solvents, or cleaning compounds.
Not to be confused with regular gold plating, vermeil is a much thicker layer of gold which gives the pieces their long lasting color. For a piece to be considered vermeil, the gold must be a minimum of 10k and 1.5 microns. We use 18k gold layered on sterling silver.
925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure Silver and 7.5% Copper. We plate our Silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability. Rhodium is one of the costliest precious metals due to its rarity. H2O sensitive. Avoid water when wearing your piece, because over time the silver will oxidize. However, the oils in your skin help keep sterling silver from oxidizing faster. So, wear often, and keep your piece in original box to keep oxygen at bay.